Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year´s Eve with raclette


Hi guys, firstly I wish you a happy new year with a lot of luck and new experience! I hope you had a nice New Year´s Eve! This year we went easy into 2013 because we hadn´t so much pleasure to go to a big New Year´s Party. So, friends from our home town visited us in our flat and we made traditional raclette. I love raclette because it is for any man, tastes good and it´s no bother! The last point was very important for me because I hadn´t enough time to create a big meal for all persons. Therefore we had a homely evening with a lot of food, a conversable time, funny games and big fireworks! I wish you the best for this New Year and hope your wishes will come true! Enjoy the New Year´s Day and your free time! 



 

Love, Pia <3

1 comment:

  1. oh thank you.
    and your partyfood looks soooo delicious!
    have a great 2013!

    ReplyDelete