Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas insights


Hi guys, the Christmas days are over now and probably you know that: all the days you are eating, eating, eating. Of course, it’s very delicious, but some day it´s enough. Today I will show you some insights of our Christmas food. 


I was glad that I hadn’t so much work during the holidays because every day we were eating by one of the family. Besides my mother and my mother-in-law are fantastic cooks! I helped my mother a bit in the kitchen but it wasn´t my task to cook. Moreover on two days we were eating outside – that´s always good. This Christmas I only baked the chocolate cake – this is very delicious and looks very good. This cake is not only for Christmas, you can eat it all over the year. This recipe I have from a wonderful food blog, have a look at: http://lebutiksofie.blogspot.de/2012/12/xmas-cake.html 


Here you can see some insights of my Christmas 2012!




I wish you a Happy New Year with a lot of new recipes!

Love, Pia <3


1 comment:

  1. I sit in the FH and look at this post! I`M SO HUNGRY! It is delicious and i want a little bit of all of them. Very nice recipes you show in this blog. I like it!

    ReplyDelete