Monday, January 7, 2013

I love Tassimo


Today it was Christmas and my birthday together because at 8:00 am the postman ringed on my door and brings me this wonderful Tassimo. My boyfriend and I have been thinking to buy a coffee machine for a long time. But we are no really coffee drinker – so I hate coffee and my boyfriend drinks it only sometimes. Therefore, it is not really profitable for us to by an expensive coffee maker. However we discovered the advantages from a Tassimo. A Tassimo not only makes coffee – this machine does everything you would like for example Milka cocoa, different sorts of tea, a lot of varieties of coffee such as Latte macchiato, cappuccino or expresso. You can buy the drinks in capsules – the products aren´t very cheap but it´s ok. Besides, Tassimo has a good deal. Till 31th January 2013 every person who buys a Tassimo gets a 40 € voucher for the online store. Moreover you can buy this machine for a good deal by amazon: http://www.amazon.de/Bosch-TAS4211-Multi-Getr%C3%A4nke-Automat-Gutschein-31-01-13/dp/B004ESBQUM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357495632&sr=8-1


So far we have tested the Milka cocoa and the Latte macchiato – these products taste very good! At the moment we waiting wistfully for the other products we bought from our online voucher. Therefore I can suggest Tassimo!


Love, Pia <3

4 comments:

  1. I ve acually the same cup :)) I love those dogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, the milka chocolate must be great...Good buy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know that machine! It's great, especially the Milka capsules, it tastes very good, but I think the capsules are a little bit too expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a tassimo at home as well! Making filter coffee always takes so long and a can is way too much for a single person. So I prefer capsules that contain only a mug full :) It's much faster and the tassimo products are really good. I love caramel flavoured coffee or cacao, so usually I add some syrup. That goes very well with it! :3 There is also caramel macchiato, but I haven't try it yet. Maybe I should, when I go grocery shopping the next time!

    Love,
    J.

    http://wardrobetoneverland.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete