Sunday, January 13, 2013

Gnocchi


On an external blog, I found a very delicious recipe with Gnocchi. The blog named puppenzimmer often has a lot of good recipes or simply wonderful things you want to buy. At the moment the author often writes about balanced-food-recipes, it’s food with lower calories. I think that´s a very good idea, because some people are often searching for low calories recipes. Therefore today I have tried to cook the Gnocchi recipe. I´m bound to say it´s very simple to cook, but Gnocchi are not my favorites – for those who like Gnocchi that’s a perfect recipe. 

I have converted the recipe a little bit – I have used olives instead of capers. Here you can read the full recipes


Love, Pia <3


2 comments:

  1. These gnocci look very very tasty. Now i'm hungry ;)I like gnocci, because they've got a bit of noodles and a bit of potatoes. But you have to look that they're cold enough before eating, because if the're to hot, they could burn your roof of the mouth and stick to it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so delicious Pia, never known that you're such a great cook! I'm really jealous of you, cause my cocking skills confine to put noodles in hot water.

    ReplyDelete