Sunday, December 16, 2012

Winter soap

The best recipe against the grey weather outside and common cold is a hot soap. I love soaps, preferably vegetable soap with sausages. In the past my mother cooked lots of delicious vegetable soaps and since I´m responsible for myself, I never cooked a soap because I always thought it´s very difficult – but that´s the opposite. Since I tried it a few weeks ago, I often cooked soaps, because it´s very healthy, without carb and simple to do. You only need some soap greens (you can buy it as complete pack in the supermarket), frozen vegetable (I prefer peas, sprouts and cauliflower). Moreover I take some sausages called tea sausages spread because it´s important for a spicy flavor. In my mind the perfect finish, are soap noodles and parsley - it tastes very good and looks great. This well fits a roll with butter – Yummi. Here you can see the results:


What’s your favorite soap? Do you have any recipes for other soaps?

 Love, Pia <3

2 comments:

  1. Das ganze Essen sieht so lecker aus, ich werde auf jeden Fall mal was nachkochen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ich glaube du meinst soup, soap ist doch Seife ;)
    aber das Rezept ist super! :)

    ReplyDelete