Saturday, November 17, 2012

Pasta addicted

Hi guys, today I cooked my favorite delicious spaghetti for lunch. The sauce is an own creation - yes, I´m very proud! In the past I always used finish sauces, but it´s not the same like self-made sauce. For sure I used cans tomatoes, but it´s a quick variety instead to use fresh tomatoes. In my mind this dish tastes like original Italy spaghetti. You must absolutely try it! Moreover it´s a very easy recipe and you don´t require more than 20 minutes. I think it´s very student friendly and a perfect dish for getting visits!


Ingredients:
Spaghetti
2 cans tomatoes
1 pepper
1/2 of a sheep´s cheese
olives
3 carrots
1 onion
1-2 pieces garlic
chilli
 


 How to make Italy spaghetti – step by step:
 
Step 1: take onion, pepper, carrots and cut all into bite-size pieces
Step 2: put these ingredients into a pan and steam the vegetable for circa five minutes



Step 3: meanwhile fill the tomatoes into add bowl and put sheep´s cheese, garlic, olives and chilli– flavor this sauce with salt, pepper and one tsp. Provençal herbs



Step 4: put the mix into the pan with the vegetable and boil up for circa 10 minutes -
at this time you can begin to cook the spaghetti



Step 5: for decoration use some herbs and parmesan



Et voilà - the result of my favorite original Italy sauce!
 

By the way, tomorrow it´s time to bake the first Christmas cookies for this year! I decided to bake vanilla crescents and nut wedges. I never baked these cookies before, so I´m very glad and exited. You may be curious! 


Love, Pia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment