Friday, November 16, 2012

Love Tea

It´s so cold and grey outside – very uncomfortable. For sure, I love autumn but I hate dark days! Always, when time permitting, I cuddle myself under a blanket, look a good movie and drink a cup of tea. In my mind, tea is very comforting and relaxing. Today I would like to show you my favorite sorts! In this box I keep all my tea, because it´s looking very great in the kitchen, it´s decoration as well. This sorts beginning at herbal tea over black and green tea up to fruit tea. I like herbal tea very much. A lot of people join this one with illness or so on, but for me it´s simple relaxing. Moreover I never drink coffee, therefore tea is my caffeine in the morning. In these times I drink green or black tea. At the moment, ginger orange from Meßmer it´s my favorite.





My favorite morning tea! This one taste delicious and healty too, because ginger is very good for your body.


Last Christmas, my parents given me this cast iron can – tea tastes fantastic. Probably it´s the can or the look – I don´t know. But fact is: People who like to drink a lot of tea, need to have a good tea can because it´s belong to a good cup of tea.



I´m very interesting, what are your favorite sorts of tea? I´m happy about your experience reports!

Love, Pia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment