Saturday, October 27, 2012

Autumn Salad


Hi guys, I’ve a wonderful new recipe for you! Today I was inspired by the autumn weather. It´s very cold outside, the sun is shining, colorful leaves on the tracks and fresh air. I love the autumn, it´s my season! On a walk I got this idea for an autumn salad. Therefore, this evening I created this delicious salad. It´s very easy to do and particularly healthy, because the salad is without carbohydrate and you can eat this one in the evening without any considers. But the most important thing: it looks like autumn, because the ingredients have the same color like leaves!
 

Ingredients:
sorts of salad
red grapes
1 orange
pine nuts
balsamic dressing for decoration 

for dressing:
50 ml white wine vinegar
50 ml oil
50 ml walnut oil
orange juice
salt
pepper
1 tsp. mustard
1 tsp. honey

How to make a delicious autumn salad – step by step:

Step 1: clean the salad with water and cut into bite-size pieces

Step 2: clean the grapes and cut it in half, peel the orange and cut it into thin slices
Step 3: roast the pine nuts in a pan (use a low level and no oil)

Step 4: put all ingredients on a plate together and decorate it with balsamic dressing 

 The dressing is a bit complicated, it didn´t work that well.  Therefore you have to make your own experience.Take the white wine vinegar and mix it with honey, salt, pepper, a bit orange juice and mustard. After that, you mix it with the oil and walnut oil. Moreover taste it and find out if something is missing… I know it´s difficult, but you have to make your own experience! If it´s doesn´t work, just use the balsamic dressing. ;-)


Do you have a nice idea for an autumn salad, too? Than write it under the post! Have a nice evening!

Love, Pia <3

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pia,

    this looks delicious! I will try this one in the next days, I think!

    Do you have in mind to do christmas-baking-recipes in the next weeks? That would be awesome! :)

    xoxo Glossy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmh yummi! and so healthy! Would you be so nice and create one for our lesson tomorrow? maybe i'll try this with my flats, but I guess it is not enough meat in here for my roommate tobias. ;)

    ReplyDelete