Sunday, October 21, 2012

It´s cookie time

Hello guys, finally it´s weekend! During the weekend I generally like to bake some sweets for example cakes, pies, muffins and so on. On Friday I decided to bake some chocolate-chip-cookies. I have chosen this one, because I like cookies and I love chocolate even more. Besides we are going to visit my “future parents in law” and I would like to make them a little present of self-made goodies.

I have never baked cookies before, it was my first try and therefor they are looking and tasting very well. Currently, at chilly autumn days, it’s very nice to have a hot cup of tea together with some cookies. 

Have you ever made cookies by yourself? If you have any suggestions or further recipes, I will appreciate your feedback!


Ingredients:
125 g cashew nuts (salted and roasted)
300 g flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. Salt
200 g butter
100 g sugar
2 packet vanilla sugar
125 g brown sugar
2 eggs
100 g yoghurt
150 g brown and 150 g white chocolate drops



How to make cookies – step by step:
1 step:
Clean the cashew nuts with warm water and dry them with kitchen paper. Then chop the nuts in small pieces. Meanwhile preheat the oven up to 180°C air circulation.
2 step:
Mix the flour with baking soda and salt in a bowl.
3 step:
Mix the different kinds of sugar with the butter in a new bowl together. After that, mix it with a hand mixer for two minutes. Add the eggs step-by-step.
4 step:
Mix the second step with the third step and add the yoghurt.
5 step:
Put the nuts and chocolate pieces to the dough and mix it carefully.
6 step:
Spread the dough in small circles on a baking plate and put it in the oven. After 10 minutes they are ready.
ingredients

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3



Step 4


Step 5

Step 6

the result




















































Love Pia <3

2 comments:

  1. Hallo!
    Die Kekse sehen ja so toll aus, dass ich gleich Lust darauf bekomme! Ich denke, die sollte ich in nächster Zeit auch mal ausprobieren! :-)
    Mehr davon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, my first comment!!! Thank you very much and good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete